SPARKED NEWSLETTER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Audience and Reach:
- Reach: 65,000+ and growing 5,000+ subscribers per month.
- Audience: Career changers, Personal development enthusiasts, Midlife transition, Life Coaches and Career Counselors
- 82% female
- 85% between 35-64 years old
- Average open rate: 43%
- Average link clicks: 300-1,000
- Cost: $1,500
When you purchase a sponsorship, you get one text-based advertisement in our Sparked newsletter.
- Placement & exclusivity: Your ad will be 1 of a maximum of 2 ads in that issue, giving a high-level of exclusivity. Ads appear at toward the opening of the email newsletters for maximum exposure.
- Frequency: The newsletter is published weekly.
- Refunds/cancellation/rescheduling: Due to scheduling and availability constraints, there are no cancellations or reschedules, or refunds. Be sure you will be ready to run your ad at the appointed time, before committing.
Ad Creative Requirements
- Format: All ads are text only, to increase ease-of-reading and likelihood of click-thrus.
- Length: Copy may be up to 2 sentences (one featuring the product and offer, and a second with a short, simple call-to-action if needed. A 200 character max (generally 30-35 words) will be strictly enforced.
- Links/CTAs: Each sponsor may include up to two CTAs/links.
Example: Today's newsletter is brought to you by [XYZ.com], the fastest, easiest, zero-hassle way to get a custom app created and launched for your brand, in just hours. Claim your free discovery call!
- Copywriting: You provide copy, we reserve the right to edit for tone and voice.Ad copy is due 7 days prior to the newsletter date.
- All ads are subject to editorial approval.
you don’t have to go it alone!
Reclaiming work as a source of meaning, joy, purpose, and expression is a powerful pursuit. At the same time, we all know, it’s not easy. And, it’s not instant. Which is why we’ve created the Sparked Collective™ for you.
“This opportunity, to be in community with people like you in a safe, informed, and aspirational space, where the ethos is “we all lift each other up,” is transformational. Not just in work, but in life.”