A SPECIAL INVITATION | BE ON THE SHOW!
We’re looking for special guest “wisdom-seekers” to share the moment you’re in, then pose questions to Jonathan and the Sparked Braintrust to be answered “on air.” If you’re at an inflection point and asking big, important questions, like:
- How do I figure out what kind of work makes me come alive?
- Should I stay in my job, keep my head down, and hope it gets better?
- How can I reimagine what I’m doing to add purpose, meaning, and joy?
- Should I look for a new role or position within my organization or industry?
- Should I try something entirely new and different than what I’ve been doing?
- Should I reinvent, re-skill, or start my own practice, company, or endeavor?
- Or any other question that basically asks “how do I do work differently?
We’d love to hear from you! To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show, kindly record a voice-memo of not more than 5-minutes that answers the following questions, then email it to [email protected] with “SPARKED PODCAST SUBMISSION” as the subject line.
Here are the prompts to speak to:
- First name (or, if you prefer to remain anonymous, let us know) & preferred pronouns
- General life circumstance - give us a bit of “bigger picture” context
- Current work situation, what’s working and what’s not working (do not include the specific names of any other individuals or organizations)
- Your Sparketype profile (based on the Sparketype Assessment) and how that might be factoring into your current situation and question
- Ask ONE specific question you’d love to hear Jonathan & the Braintrust speak to.
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and, while we may not be able to respond to every submission, we listen to (or read) and appreciate every one. If your submission is chosen to be the focus of an episode, we’ll let you know and also share when we expect your episode to air. Whether selected or not, please know, you’re awesome, worthy, amazing, and valued. And, we can’t wait to see how you continue to do what you do in the world.
Jonathan Fields is a dad, husband, award-winning author, executive producer, and host of one of the top-ranked podcasts in the world, Good Life Project®. He is also the founder of a series of companies focused on human potential, currently helming Spark Endeavors, where he developed the groundbreaking Sparketype® Assessment. This tool has been tapped by over 500,000 individuals and organizations to identify, embrace, and cultivate work that makes people come alive, and help leaders unlock purpose, engagement, and potential. His latest book, SPARKED: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work That Makes You Come Alive (HarperCollins Leadership 2021), is both a rally cry and a field guide to reclaiming work as a source of meaning, joy, and possibility. Jonathan also speaks and facilitates globally for groups and organizations of all sizes, both virtually and in person. His work has been featured widely in the media, including The New York Times, FastCompany, The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Forbes, Oprah Magazine, Elle, Allure, The Guardian, and many more.