A SPECIAL INVITATION | BE ON THE SHOW!
We’re looking for special guest “wisdom-seekers” to share the moment you’re in, then pose questions to Jonathan and the Sparked Braintrust to be answered “on air.” If you’re at an inflection point and asking big, important questions, like:
- How do I figure out what kind of work makes me come alive?
- Should I stay in my job, keep my head down, and hope it gets better?
- How can I reimagine what I’m doing to add purpose, meaning, and joy?
- Should I look for a new role or position within my organization or industry?
- Should I try something entirely new and different than what I’ve been doing?
- Should I reinvent, re-skill, or start my own practice, company, or endeavor?
- Or any other question that basically asks “how do I do work differently?
We’d love to hear from you! To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show, kindly record a voice-memo of not more than 5-minutes that answers the following questions, then email it to [email protected] with “SPARKED PODCAST SUBMISSION” as the subject line.
Here are the prompts to speak to:
- First name (or, if you prefer to remain anonymous, let us know) & preferred pronouns
- General life circumstance - give us a bit of “bigger picture” context
- Current work situation, what’s working and what’s not working (do not include the specific names of any other individuals or organizations)
- Your Sparketype profile (based on the Sparketype Assessment) and how that might be factoring into your current situation and question
- Ask ONE specific question you’d love to hear Jonathan & the Braintrust speak to.
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and, while we may not be able to respond to every submission, we listen to (or read) and appreciate every one. If your submission is chosen to be the focus of an episode, we’ll let you know and also share when we expect your episode to air. Whether selected or not, please know, you’re awesome, worthy, amazing, and valued. And, we can’t wait to see how you continue to do what you do in the world.